Job Position: HR Manager
Experience: 5+ years of experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline, (Preferred B.E background)
Tentative Date Of Joining: At the earliest
Reporting to: Deputy Director - HR
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Work with business leader to design and implement
strategies/policies on people matters.
- Design systems/processes/SOPs that enable the business
Leads the end to end HR functions
- Manage people and communication
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on
daily employee relations and performance management
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to
help improve the employee experience
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance
- Maintain on-going relationships with employment agencies
to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Prepare termination and severance letters
- Train and provide support to HR team members
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Communication skills: The job requires good listening,
speaking and writing skills.
- Organizational skills: An HR assistant must be able to easily
access and store many types of information on a daily basis.
- Confidentiality: an HR generalist handles confidential and
sensitive information that must not be shared with others.