About the Position:
Project Coordinator is a resourceful person of the apex FPO’s who works
between FPO & Federation, Field Coordinator and PMU, undertakes and
ensures smooth flow of activities and fulfills the FPO requirements in
Agribusiness activities etc. It is high priority to monitor scouting, negotiate and
supply the farm produce on day-to-day basis as per the given indent/target.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Interact, develop and monitor progress of FPO Federation and Resource Center at district
- Make regular visits, meetings, need based demand collection and offering
services to member FPOs of the FPO Federation
- Train and maintain good governance and compliances of the FPOs and its
- Field Coordinator is responsible to achieve aggregation and supply of farm
produce from farmers for FPO Agri-Business activities as per the target
assigned in a given cluster/season.
- Regular monitoring at ground level regarding availability of produce and
local market price, and inform the same to RM.
- Carry out Negotiation & Advocacy with Farmers.
- Effective monitoring of Field Facilitators and get the work done at ground
- You shall maintain all related records like Farmer KYC, weighment slips,
photographs, etc, supply register, procurement and sale register, etc.
update on daily/regular basis.
- Reporting, photos and documentation on daily/weekly/monthly basis as
per the given format.
- You are not authorized to accept/ commit any quantity of produce for
procurement at any price in an assigned cluster of the FPO without proper
intimation/approval from the RM.
- Facilitating quality checks with outsource team and follow-up on quality
updates and communications.
- Carry out yourself quality checks and ensure right quality and quantity of
supply during aggregation.
- Ensure the availability of all the basic requirements during aggregation and
procurement like weighment machine, gunny bags, labours, local
- You will be directly responsible for maintain and care of all activities of the
Agri-business that is aggregating, quality check and procurement in the
- Develop and strengthen relationships/networking line with Farmers/Farmer
Interest Groups (FIGs)/VLE’s/FF’s.
- Responsible to submit all the farmers’ data, documents like RTC, bank
passbook, Aadhar, etc. and responsible to answer the accountant or CEO
or Concern person for any difference.
- Agriculture Input Marketing.
- Other responsibilities as per program requirement arise time-on-time
Key Competency and skills
- Aware about local farm produce and basic quality parameters.
- Team handling.
- The ability to travel for work
- Local connection w.r.t aggregation, logistics and other activities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for reporting.